ABOUT NAVESINK MEDIA
Navesink Media is an elite marketing firm specializing in elegant and cost-effective marketing solutions to expand your reach in the marketplace and grow your business. Our offices are nestled along the shores of the picturesque Navesink River in Red Bank, New Jersey, 45 minutes south of Manhattan.
Our confidence in our ability to delight our customers comes from our many years of award-winning experience in the industry. Though the technology used to deliver our clients' messages constantly evolves, the core set of beliefs that governs our creative process never wavers.
- We believe in making connections. Your relationship with your customer is the foundation of your business and our chief concern. It is our mission to provide you with elegant, effective tools that help you forge those connections.
- We believe that FORM follows FUNCTION. Effective graphic design is more than just an appealing interface. A well-designed piece of collateral speaks directly to your customers and tells your story with an easy and compelling approach.
- We believe that experience makes all the difference. We bring you decades of experience with the world's top companies in a vast array of vertical markets. We know what works, and just as importantly, what doesn't.
- We believe no one understands your customers better than you. We let you focus on your business, rather than on marketing your business.
- We believe that if you love what you do, it shows!
Our simple, refined approach is the perfect compliment to your complex business needs. CONTACT US for a free consultation to see what ideas we have for your business.
Meet Our Founder
Rebecca Zaccagnino is the Artistic Director and Founder of Navesink Media, LLC. Navesink Media is appropriately boastful of their impressive CLIENT LIST, which includes such organizations as Sony, Volvo, Merck, the Pittsburgh Steelers and SuperBowl XXXIII to name just a few.
Prior to forming Navesink Media, Rebecca served as the Vice President of Digital Media for Technovative Marketing, Inc. Under her direction, the department served such high-profile clients as Accenture (formerly Anderson Consulting), AT&T, Avaya, Jaguar Motor Cars, Ogilvy & Mather, Lucent Technologies, NASA, Panasonic, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Sony, and Toshiba as well as numerous start-up companies. The Technical Authority training materials she developed for NASA won several prestigious industry awards and were featured in INC magazine. Rebecca also served as the Production Manager and Senior Executive Producer for Paramax Productions, where she spearheaded several successful marketing campaigns for such Fortune 500 companies as American Express, AT&T, Bell Labs, Canon, EDS, Lucent, Merrill Lynch, NYCE, Sharp, and Telecordia (formerly Bellcore). Her graphic design of the EmTec website earned the Web Marketing Association's WebAward in 1998.
Rebecca began her career at MTV Networks where she served on the original six-person team that launched the awarding-winning VH1 website. Rebecca is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University, holding a B.S. in Management Science and Information Systems with a concentration in in Marketing. She lives in Red Bank with her husband and three very spoiled dogs.